Responsible Rental Policy
Renta Centre is committed to responsible rental. We have 25 years of history operating in Sydney and are proudly Australian.
Our products and services are designed to enable every day Aussies to enjoy a better lifestyle without needing to incur large sums of capital, take on debt or enter into expensive payment plans. Our monthly rental plans enable our customers to better match their expenditure with their income levels.
Features of our responsible rental policy include:
- A commitment to transparency in all of our hire terms, conditions, fees and charges
- Flexible rental periods – you can choose from 1, 3 or 6 months
- Monthly payments that are clearly identified at the outset of the rental policy
- A one off, up-front, transport fee applies to some rentals. This fee covers both delivery at commencement of the rental plus pick-up at the end of the contract term
- We conduct a credit check and rental suitability review on all applicants – we have no desire for our customers to over commit themselves
- If income or personal circumstances change during a customers chosen rental period then there is always an option to terminate the contract early
- Our terms and products comply with all relevant legislation.
At Renta Centre our goal is for all of our customers to have a positive rental experience and return time and time again for their rental needs. All of our responsible rental policies and procedures are shaped around that goal.
All of these features provide our customers with the assurance that Renta Centre takes its rental policies very seriously and is open to any feedback regarding improving our rental products.
So whether you are seeking to rent furniture, beds, appliances or gym equipment, you can trust Renta Centre to have a package that suits you. Our credit checking policy is quick and there is no need for a perfect credit history.
Compare our prices to our competitors and you will find your dollar goes further when renting from Renta Centre!
Need it? Rent it!